Author Topic: Diploid TPS for sale  (Read 164 times)

Offline rowan

• Garden Larder
Diploid TPS for sale
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:56:50 AM »
If anyone wants to do some experimenting with true potato seed, I have some packets of diploid potato seed for sale at $4 per packet of 200 seeds (includes postage).
Diploid potatoes produce lots of colourful flowers and the tubers are small, tasty and many colours of flesh and skin. They are not self pollinating and the flowers are very fertile so you will get lots of berries to save your own seeds from.
The potatoes are great for boiling and potato salads, and no need to peel, which is great as they have deep eyes.

Message me for Paypal payment.

Casterton, Victoria
Rare and unusual vegetable seed farm

Offline donnyboy

• Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Re: Diploid TPS for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 10:14:44 AM »
Sounds interesting Rowan. PMing you now. Cheers, Ben

Offline Templeton

• Administrator
  • Bendigo, Victoria
    • T's Mendelania
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 08:56:09 AM »
So tempted, rowan. maybe next year.

Offline Troppo

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 09:45:25 AM »
If anyone wants to do some experimenting with true potato seed, I have some packets of diploid potato seed for sale at $4 per packet of 200 seeds (includes postage).
Diploid potatoes produce lots of colourful flowers and the tubers are small, tasty and many colours of flesh and skin. They are not self pollinating and the flowers are very fertile so you will get lots of berries to save your own seeds from.
The potatoes are great for boiling and potato salads, and no need to peel, which is great as they have deep eyes.

Message me for Paypal payment.

PM sent Rowan
Cold winters, Hot summers - Goondiwindi, QLD - Backyard/Amateur Breeder

Current Breeding Projects:
Red sweet corn... Heat tolerant tomato... Purple snow peas... Improved spaghetti squash